COVID-19 Update for Keenan Supply San Diego.
Keenan Supply and The Bath & Kitchen Showplace is closely monitoring the evolving circumstances related to Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are continually reviewing our plans as events develop day to day. We are also monitoring guidance from regulatory authorities, following updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as other authorities. The safety and the well being of our Customers very important to us.
We continue to be open for business as construction, and specifically plumbing, have been designated “essential business” by the State of California. Some of our day to day procedures have changed in light of CDC guidelines. Current changes include the following;
- Our business locations are not allowing entrance to outside personnel at this time.
- Will Call pickup is only at our shipping dock, please call upon arrival and we will ensure your material is placed on the dock for you to receive.
- Deliveries are still being made for first and second runs as capacity allows, but we are not obtaining signatures at this time.
- We remain open Saturday 9am – 2pm but the same will call access rules apply.
For our convenience, orders can be placed with technology tools we have to offer, SupplyZone on iOS and Android to check stock and place orders from your device, including tech order approval. SupplyWeb for online access from your desktop computer or tablet. Speak to a salesperson if you do not already have access, or Click Here. And you can always check stock and place orders via the following ways:
- Email email@example.com
- Text or Call us at 858-408-0721
- Email your salesperson directly.
We appreciate your business and are here to serve you during these trying times. We will continue to update you on changes as they occur since each day brings new information.